If you would like to more about woodfuel, how wood burns or simply browse the net on related topics please have a look at the advice and links below. Happy browsing!
- Woodfuel Wales – List of Wood fuel suppliers
- Woodfuel Wales – A Householders Guide to Woodfuel
- Forestry Commission – Wood as Fuel
- Robeys Help & Advice – Lighting your fire
- Robeys Help & Advice – Clearview Pioneer, Vision & Solution operating instructions
- Robeys Help & Advice – Clearview 650 & 750 operating instructions
- Woodfuel Wales firewood advice – Log fuel advice
- CoedCymru – Firewood cost calculator
- Energy Saving Trust – Buyers guide to wood fuelled heating
- Euroheat – woodfuel user guide – Biomass Guide
Prices vary but usually for safe cutting of your firewood it is very advisable to do the minimum of Chainsaw Maintenance & Cross Cut course which is a two day course. At the end of the course the candidate will undertake a formal assessment covering all the areas of training. On successful completion an NPTC Certificate of Competence will be awarded.
Various courses available
Telephone: 01597 810306, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All courses provided in throughout Wales.
Telephone: 01597 810306, email: email@example.com
Based in Shrewsbury
Telephone: 01939 262100, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleges at Newtown, Llandrindod, Brecon, Ystradgynlais
Telephone: 0845 4086 274, email: email@example.com
- Home Heating with Wood – Chris Laughton (2008) Can be purchased at: Centre for Alternative Technology
- Woodburning – The Greener Way To Fuel Your Home – John Butterworth (2010) Purchased at: Centre for Alternative Technology
- The Log Book – getting the best from your wood-burning stove by Will Rolls (2012)